The bigger version of the Kerb Stone Laying Clamp offers the appropriate power for the heavy load. The S400-K.Kerb has a special and extra solid gap jaw. It installs kerbs along a guideline and next to each other precisely.
The S400-K.Kerb guarantees an effective and labor-saving job.
Use exchangeable gripping jaws for further elements within landscaping or road construction.
- pick up from pallet alone
- place precisely along a cord
- easy set up and operating
- exchangable gripping jaws
Hydraulic laying grab for “Kassel Kerbs”
The Kerb Stone Clamp “Kassel Kerb” is the combination of the Multi-Stone Grab S400 with a combination of three standard gripping jaws and one solid gripping jaw for mounting on mini-excavators. It is small and compact so you easyly take it along with your transporter. The hydraulic cylinders are protected within the frame. So no worries in case of longer working breaks. Overpressure & shut-off valves ensure the best work safety.
|Dead Weight:||120 kg|
|Load Capacity:||400 kg|
|Gripping Range:||3-158 cm|
|Carrier Machines:||Excavators above 2,3 t, loaders, loading cranes, forklift, paver laying machines|
|Gripping Jaws:||2 Rubber Jaws 7 cm|
1 Rubber Jaw 14 cm
1 Gap Jaw Strong
- Hydraulic rotator 360° with freewheel feature
- Standard quick hitch adapter
- Hydraulic hoses and couplings to the carrier machine
- Swing brakes integrated in the suspension