Powerful and functional
This Hunklinger laying clamp is powerful, functional and very precise to operate mechanically.
The patented GKM-system generates a lot of power whilst shifting rectangular stones. It reliably shifts demanding shear resistant stones whilst being gentle on materials. Use the P02-2 for all kinds of paving systems with the second operating program. This laying clamp is predestined for shifting large format stones and plates.
The individual frame construction of this model enables mechanical precise control and a fast working pace. The P02-2 also lays stones directly next to the adjoining walls. It produces a first-class laying quality.
With its dead weight of 260 kg, we recommend a mini excavator above 3.5 t as a carrier machine.
- Powerful, functional and precise
- Second operating program
- For large, shear resistant stones
- Twist-system for clamping reliability
- For excavators above 3.5 / 4 t
Paver Laying Clamp P02-2
- Versatile with second operating program
- Powerful GKM-sidearm-kinematics
- Robust deposit for quick hitch adapter
- Robust main frame
- First-class laying quality through fully automated stone push-off system (ADE)
- Variable gripping jaw
- Main clamp opens upward: clean bedding
- Easy removable handles
- Lays stones directly next to adjoining walls
- Shifts particularly demanding stones with shifting adapter-plus
Paving stones and installation patterns for machine laying
TheLaying Clamp P02-2 lays all kinds of concrete paver laying stones.
The P02- 2 provides optimal conditions for shifting shear resistant stones. It is predestined for moving large formats as 60/30 or 60/40 cm into a half offset and for the layer-wise paving.
For hexagon-, Supra-, Diavau-, VmÖko- and SF- stones or special cases such as herringbone pattern are individual adapters available.
|Dead Weight:||260 kg|
|Load Capacity:||400 kg|
|Main Gripping Width:||60 – 132 cm|
|Side Gripping Width:||100 – 150 cm|
|Stone Thickness:||5 – 14 cm|
|Carrier Machines:||Mini excavator above 3.5 / 4 t|
The following paving stones and/or patterns require extra adapters:
When in doubt, just call us for assistance. We will be happy to help you. +49 (0)8024 47508-0