The Paver-Laying Grab S400PV is the easiest device for starting machine paver laying with pre- oriented paving stones. Even with only small areas it is already an economic help.
New on the S400PV is the push-off-system. It pushes the stones against the laying edge, thereby creating a continuous clean joining.
This Laying Grab is made up out of the Multi-Stone Grab S400 + paver jaw set. In combination with further exchangeable jaws for all kinds of jobs in the gardening, landscaping and road construction this investment will amortise very quickly.
Recommended carrier machines are mini excavators above 2.5 t, paver laying machines or loaders.
- easy laying device
- for pre- orientated paver- layers
- easy handling, fast adjustment
- with push- off- system
- for mini excavators from 2.5 t
- The inclination sets the load focus.
- A hight compensation creates agility.
- Two gripping cylinders are built into the frame.
- Two adjustable guide handles allow additional support.
- Two guiding wheels optimize the laying process.
- The new push-off- system ensures a high paving quality.
A large assortment of exchangeable jaws transform the S400PV into an universal gripping and handling device. Use it for example for curb stones, block levels, natural stones etc.
Among other the Paver-Laying Grab S400PV lays the following concrete pavings.
Examples for further use with alternative jaws
|Dead weight:||180 kg|
|Load capacity:||400 kg|
|Gripping range:||35 – 125 cm|
|Stone thickness:||5 – 18 cm|
|Carrier machines:||Mini excavators from 2.5 t, paver laying machines, loaders|