Moving paving stones of all forms and sizes
The Stonelifter is individually adjustable to stone sizes between 10 and 30 cm (4 and 12 inch). You can move single stones very easily and fast whilst standing upright.
Practical handholds and the leverage of the tractive force guarantee an energy conserving work style. The galvanic surface treatment ensures a permanent surface protection.
- Moving stones whilst standing upright
- 10 - 30 cm (4 - 12 inch) clamping range
- Adjustable without additional tools
- Lever translation
Application examples during machine paving:
- Quickly laying a stretcher bond. Moving laterally protruding stones in order to initiate subsequent stone layers instead of threading them in.
- Removing single stones in order to replace them with different colored marker stones.
- Mutual exchange of adjacent stones of adjacent laying units in order to achieve an interrupted joint course. (Required with some paving systems)
The Paving Stone Lifter is the optimal tool for this kind of work.
|Clamping range:||10 – 30 cm (4 – 12 inch)|
|Length:||80 cm (31.5 inch)|
|Blade length:||6 cm (2.4 inch)|
|Weight:||4,5 kg (10 lbs)|