Powerful and strong
This hydraulic Pflastergreif is powerful, strong and light.
The GKM-side arm kinematic generates plainly more mechanical power. It optimates the cycle time and the force needed to shift stones. The result is extra performance strength. The P12-2 shifts demanding shear restitant stones reliable whilst being gentle on materials.
As a cross over between the P01-2 and P02-2, it is very easy to assemble and installs stones directly to vertical walls. The twist-system ensures a precise and secure grip even with twisted or distorted stone layers.
Mini excavators above 2.5 t or paver laying machines are great carrier machines for the Pflastergreif P12-2.
- powerful, strong, fast
- powerful moving
- directly next to adjoining walls
- patented twist-grip security technique
- for mini excavator above 2,5 t
Paver Laying Clamp P12-2
- GKM-System: First a fast alignment, then a high shifting power
- Light, compact assembly
- High Laying quality through fully automated through stone push-off system (ADE)
- Easy inclination adjustment
- Main clamp opens upward: clean sand base
- Storage for quick hitch adapter
- Variable main clamp
- Easy removable hand grips
- Shifts particularly demanding stones with shifting adapter-plus
Paving stones and installation patterns for the machine laying
The Pflastergreif P01-2 can lay out all kinds of concrete paving stones.
The P12-2 provides optimal conditions for shifting shear resistant paver into a stretcher bond.
For hexagon-, Supra-, Diavau-, VmÖko- and SF- stones or special cases such as herringbone pattern are individual adapters available.
|Dead Weight:||220 kg|
|Load Capacity:||400 kg|
|Main Clamping Width||60 – 100 cm (75 – 115 cm)|
|Side Clamping Width||100 – 140 cm (100 – 150 cm)|
|Stone Thickness:||5 – 14 cm|
|Carrier Machines:||Mini Excavator from 2,5 t, Laying Machines, Loader|
We have great experience with all kinds of carrier machines. Please call us for assistance, we will be happy to help.
+49 (0) 8024/475080
Only for the following variations are special adapters necessary:
When in doubt, just call us for assistance. We will be happy to help you. +49 (0) 8024 /475080