Ever more often rectangular stones have some displacement protection on their side in order to improve the composite structure and stability of the entire surface.
For proven Paver Laying Clamps this more and more often results in a challenge while shifting the stones.
The patented Shifting Adapter-Plus from Hunklinger solves this problem by shifting the stone rows one after the other, thereby concentrating the shifting force on only one stone row.
The Shifting Adapter-Plus is easily retrofitted to any current model of the Pflastergreif.
Shifting demanding shear resistant Stones
Shifting force spreads
To large displacement protections hinder the simultaneous shifting.
The shifting force concentrates
itself on to single rows
Displacement protections are overcome
Paving Stones for the Shifting Adapter-Plus
Equipped with the Shifting Adapter-Plus the Hunklinger Pflastergreif for example shifts:
- Modula Plus / Einstein from Berding Beton (Format 20/10 bzw. bis 14 cm Steindicke)
- LP5-Paver from Lithonplus (Format 20/10 or up to 18 cm stone thickness)
- K4 or City Truck from Kronimus (up to 14 cm stone thickness)
- VS4- / VS5-Paving Stones from Braun (up to 30 cm stone thickness)
- Tetrago Fugenstein from Godelmann
- Multi-Tec Aqua from Kann (also format 40/20 into half-cross)
- Klimapor 20/10 with”double cam” von EHL
- Rectangles 20/10 with”double cam” (up to 9 stone rows)
- Carena-Vollstein from Creabeton (Schweiz)